- Goshen Community Schools announcement of Superintendent vacancy
- Medical Alerts – The latest information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 2020 Census
- 3.25.20 Today was a very big day for GCS food distribution; the interest in the food program almost tripled! Unfortunately, GCS was not adequately prepared for the increase in need, and was not prepared to meet the demand for food. We are unsure of the reason for the increased demand, but we think it may be because more local businesses have shut down this week. We apologize for running out of food, and ask that you trust us when we say that we are as unhappy about it as you are.
- United Way is working with the Community Foundation of Elkhart County. They will be combining funds and resources to orchestrate a community-wide response to the potential health and economic crises affecting Elkhart County because of the viral pandemic. Areas identified so far are childcare for healthcare workers and first responders, food security, support for those most at-risk and community advocacy. The response will evolve to respond to needs. Money has come to start the fund with generous donations from companies and individuals. UnitedWayEC.org/COVID-19
Like many other organizations, United Way workers will be working remotely whenever possible. If you cannot reach someone in the office, please send an email or call/text our mobile numbers:
Ashley Bowen, email@example.com, Mobile: 574-327-8845
Erin McNeal, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 765-714-5206
• CVS and Walgreens (could be others too) are providing free delivery of prescription medications.
• 2-1-1 has added more navigators to cut down on wait times for help navigating local resources. A new website for COVID-19 related information has been established as well: https://in211.communityos.org/COVID-19
• The Critical Industries Hotline to help guide businesses and industries is reachable by calling 877-820-0890 or by emailing email@example.com. This is for business and industry questions only.
• MyFreeTaxes.com is up and running to help people reach their new July 15th deadline to file taxes.